Get help with particular topics, techniques or a basket of questions needing answers.
Any photography, editing or software topic from beginner to advanced can be requested with your choice of various session lengths. If required a model as subject can be arranged, additional fee applies. Discounted Ongoing Lessons available.
You can Mix-n-Match your lesson, example: Lighting, Shoot then Edit. Feel free to contact me with any questions.
A few popular topics:
- Camera and gear operation.
- Understanding lighting.
- Using Flash indoors & out.
- Tripods, Using or Choosing.
- Shooting HDR & processing.
- Focus Stacking
- Studio Lighting, beginner to advanced.
- Calibrating monitors aka: Color Management / Monitor Profiling.
- Printer Color Management / Profiling.
- Anything you need, just ask!
During checkout in "Appointment Notes" list desired topic(s) you'd like covered
SAVE $ $ $ The longer the lesson time you purchase the more you save!
Notepad & pen or pencil. Good idea is beverages and snacks. We may be working both in and outdoors.
Photography Lesson: Camera with charged battery, lens(es) and memory card with room for 100 pictures (empty card preferred). Any additional accessories you'd like education on (flash unit, tripod, etc).
Editing / Software Lesson: Laptop or Computer, external drives if used. Required power supplies.