Just as photography is an art so is teaching it. Teaching a student new to photography is very different than intermediate or advanced users. Having taught hundreds of classes to thousands of students I've developed curriculum specialized to each skill & experience level. Below are some of the lessons we can cater to you.
* Camera operation - beginner, intermediate or advanced: Camera controls, lens choice, f-stops, shutter, ISO, white balance, downloading images, etc. * Using FLASH: indoors or out. * Software/Editing, retouching: Adobe Lightroom, Essentials, Bridge, Photoshop, CaptureOne, Camera Brand Software, Apple Aperture (for MAC/Apple software you must bring your laptop/computer with software installed). * Color Management/Monitor Profiling: includes color spaces, soft proofing, using online print services. * Shooting outdoors or studio: (most any subject, some restrictions may apply). This includes using lights, reflectors, etc. as needed.
* Shooting a model can be arranged for an additional $25.00 per hour models time in one hour blocks two hour minimum, fully dressed down to swim suit. Sorry, no implieds, lingerie or nudity OR you can supply your own model.
* Reschedules only, sorry no refunds.
* Reschedules must be requested more than 24 hours prior to the start time.
* Only one reschedule permitted per lesson.
* If you can't make your rescheduled lesson funds are forfeited.
* Rescheduling within 24 hours of your lesson is not possible as that time has already been locked in for you, unfortunately funds are forfeited.
You actually changed my photography life (or life as a photographer)! I won a couple photo contest prizes (a coffee mug and money!!) and I got an offer to get my work licensed through Getty Images (making money!). All of these I couldn't have without your help. You are still my greatest teacher in my life. I really mean it.